實用語句(6)
解釋原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您應該知道我們正在盡快地趕工
I will check and see what went wrong
我來查查看錯在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果當時有一個工程師看一下該設備情況會好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay
送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
很對不起肯定是生產工序出錯啦
實用語句(7)
詢問詳情
What exactly is the problem?
確實的問題是什么?
Can you give me the order number?
請告訴我訂單號好嗎?
What is the actual quantity stated?
實際的數量說明什么?
實用語句(8)
討論合約內容
When can we discuss the contract?
什么時候我們可以商量簽約
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail
我們想詳細商談送貨條款
There are some points we have not worked out
還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致
實用語句(9)
不能立即決定
I can not give you a definte answer right now
我不能馬上給您一個明確的答復
Please let me think it over
讓我再考慮考慮周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?
下午再給您答復好嗎?
實用語句(10)
在簽約之前
When can we sign the contract?
我們什么時候簽約?
Are you ready to sign?
您準備好簽約了嗎?
Are you satisfied to the contract?
對這合同滿意嗎?