• <abbr id="ck0wi"><source id="ck0wi"></source></abbr>
    <li id="ck0wi"></li>
  • <li id="ck0wi"><dl id="ck0wi"></dl></li><button id="ck0wi"><input id="ck0wi"></input></button>
  • <abbr id="ck0wi"></abbr>
  • <li id="ck0wi"><dl id="ck0wi"></dl></li>
  • Home >

    Textile Man Warning: The Epidemic Situation Is Coming Back, The Momentum Is Too Strong, And The Recovery Of Foreign Trade Is In Crisis

    2020/9/23 21:20:00 2

    TextileEarly WarningEpidemic SituationMomentumForeign TradeRecoveryCrisis

    What we are worried about still happened!

    On September 20, Europe, Britain, France, Italy and Spain all sounded the alarm and entered the alert state again! All this is because of the second wave of new coronavirus. In a flash, the new crown has been rampant for nearly a year. Now the weather is getting colder, and the new coronavirus is active again. The momentum of the second attack can't be maintained, and the number of countries such as Britain and France keeps increasing every day Facing this situation, Zhang Wenhong also said: the second attack of the new crown has become inevitable. At present, China is still stable, but we still can't relax our vigilance!

    1. Record breaking, Spain added more than 14000 cases a day

    In the past two weeks, Madrid has not only accounted for one third of the new cases in Spain, but also 30% of the patients in hospital and intensive care unit. Madrid's epidemic index is not only the most serious in the country, but also in Europe.

    At present, the blockade measures will be implemented again in some parts of Madrid, affecting more than 850000 people. Among them, some poor people are worried that the closure of the city again will affect their livelihood, and that the government will allow their poor life to live on their own. According to the data released by the Ministry of health of Spain, 14389 cases were added in a single day before the outbreak, which is the highest one-day record since the outbreak in Spain, and the growth rate is second only to India, the United States and Brazil. More than 640000 people have been diagnosed in Spain. The government of Madrid Autonomous Region announced on the 18th that it would implement measures to restrict the flow of people in some areas to curb the spread of the epidemic.

    2. Johnson: Britain's "second wave of epidemic"

    Since the beginning of this month, the situation in the northern part of England and London has been particularly serious. The number of new crown deaths in the UK has so far exceeded 41000, ranking fifth in the world, behind the United States, Brazil, India and Mexico.

    On September 18 local time, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that Britain "is now ushering in the second wave of new epidemic". In the past few weeks, the number of new confirmed cases in the UK has soared to more than 4000 a day. In the view of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, this constitutes the second wave of the epidemic, and some local governments have begun to implement strict "city closure" measures. From September 28, England's self isolation rules must be strictly enforced and any person who tests positive for the new coronavirus or has been notified by the NHS to have had contact with a confirmed patient must be self quarantined, Johnson said in a statement.

    Britain is now at the "critical point" of the new epidemic, and the government may impose a second "city closure" nationwide if people do not comply with the epidemic prevention and control regulations, the British health minister Matthew Hancock said Sunday. "The country faces a tipping point, but we still have a choice, or everyone follows the rules Or we have to do more. "

    At present, the rate of hospitalization and infection is increasing in northern England and London. London mayor Sadik Khan said on Friday that a new year's fireworks show scheduled for the end of December will be suspended due to crown disease. This is another large-scale event cancelled in London after the cancellation of Hyde Park Christmas fair.

    3. France's epidemic is serious, finance ministers are recruited

    On September 20 local time, the number of confirmed cases of new crown pneumonia in France exceeded 450000. The number of high-risk areas (red areas) in France increased to 55 provinces on the same day.

    According to the epidemic data released that night, 10569 new cases were confirmed in France on the 20th. In the weekend, some virus testing institutions rest, a single day of new confirmed cases still broke million. The cumulative number of confirmed cases in France is more than 450000, which is 453763.

    When the epidemic rebounded, even politicians with favorable conditions suffered, and French finance minister le Maire was also diagnosed. According to the French national assembly, a total of 8 confirmed cases including members of the national assembly and staff have been found recently. According to the data, the number of cluster infection cases under investigation exceeded 1000 on the 20th day, reaching 1045, and 40 new cases of cluster infection were added in a single day on the 20th. In the last week, the positive rate of virus detection has increased from 5.6% to 5.7%, indicating the further spread of the virus.

    According to the previous deployment of French Prime Minister Castile, the local government should decide the control measures according to the changes of the epidemic situation, including restricting or prohibiting public assembly, limiting operation or closing unnecessary public places, and restricting travel.

    In addition, it has been announced that there are more than 10 restrictions on the visiting time of the public places in the south of nice, including the restrictions on visiting the public places in the south of nice. France's main city Lyon plans to announce local control measures on the 21st.

    4. Germany's increasing number of new crown cases hit a new high since April

    Germany's Robert Koch Institute for Disease Control and Prevention released data on the 19th that 2297 new crown confirmed cases were added in Germany within 24 hours as of 0:00 that day. This was the highest in German media reports since April.

    In Germany, more than 270000 cases of new crown have been confirmed and more than 9000 deaths have been reported. Germany once controlled the epidemic; with the opening of the border and the restart of tourism and other "unsealing" measures, the epidemic rebounded in July, and the number of new confirmed cases exceeded 2000 in a single day in August.

    On public opinion concerns, Germany's federal health minister Jens Spang believes that Germany can cope with the current situation. "Our health system is coping well now, but the trend in Europe is worrying," he wrote on social media Mr. Spang called on people to abide by epidemic prevention regulations, keep social distance, and wear masks in shops and public transport.

    The second outbreak of the global epidemic still exists

    A sudden outbreak of the epidemic, so that the world suffered a major impact. For China, the epidemic situation has been controlled, but for other countries around the world, some countries have suffered the second shock of the epidemic.

    This year, there are not a few cases in which foreign trade orders have been cancelled due to the epidemic situation. Although foreign trade export orders are gradually recovering, the outbreak of the second epidemic is aggravating. Especially in Europe, which is an important exporter of textile and clothing fabrics, "blockade" may come again. The order is still in danger of being cancelled again.

    The cloth boss who receives the foreign trade order is worried, and the cloth boss who has not received the order is even more worried. After the outbreak of the second epidemic, the export trade which had been recovering was stagnant. Now, the workers can only rely on the domestic sales orders to feed the workers. In September, foreign trade orders were weak again. The outbreak of the second epidemic not only forced many foreign enterprises to close down again, but also hindered the development of the global economy.

    Global data, an international research and consulting company, points out that under the impact of the epidemic, the total loss of global clothing market will reach 297 billion US dollars in 2020. Therefore, the future export orders are still not optimistic.

    • Related reading

    China'S Textile Industry Is In The Dilemma Of Industrial Chain In Southeast Asia

    Industry Overview
    |
    2020/9/23 21:20:00
    2

    Ali Wal Mart "Stirs Up The Situation" Intelligent Transformation Of Clothing Industry Looks Beautiful

    Industry Overview
    |
    2020/9/23 21:20:00
    4

    Gao Yong: Boosting Consumption Of Intangible Cultural Heritage And Creating A Better Life

    Industry Overview
    |
    2020/9/23 21:17:00
    0

    China Light And Textile City Was Approved To Be The Pilot Of National Market Procurement Trade Mode

    Industry Overview
    |
    2020/9/23 21:17:00
    1

    Cabbien'S Profit Rises In Mid-2020, Omni Channel Operation Realizes Overtaking On Curve

    Industry Overview
    |
    2020/9/17 10:54:00
    1
    Read the next article

    Enter Alibaba'S "Rhinoceros" Platform To Create A New Garment Manufacturing Industry

    With a minimum order of 100 pieces and delivery within 7 days at the earliest, Alibaba has built a new manufacturing platform, and the garment manufacturing industry has broken into a rhinoceros, which has been running in secret for three years,

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久精品国产免费| 亚洲av无码专区在线观看成人| 33333在线亚洲| 最色网在线观看| 国产主播福利在线| 一本色道无码道在线观看| 波多野结衣免费| 国产狂喷潮在线观看在线观看| 久久亚洲AV无码精品色午夜麻 | 欧美成人另类人妖| 国产成人无码av在线播放不卡 | 青草青草久热精品观看| 性做久久久久免费看| 国产精品jizz在线观看网站| 久久精品国产一区二区三 | 日本不卡在线观看免费v| 农村乱人伦一区二区| 91热视频在线| 日本处888xxxx| 免费v片在线观看无遮挡| 色多多福利网站老司机| 无码一区二区三区在线观看| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 国产精品福利尤物youwu| 恋恋视频2mm极品写真 | 国亚洲欧美日韩精品| 99久久综合国产精品免费| 日韩精品一卡2卡3卡4卡三卡 | 中文字幕第一页亚洲| 永久免费无码网站在线观看个| 国产大学生粉嫩无套流白浆| 一级做a爰片性色毛片中国| 欧美成人一区二区三区在线视频| 国产乱码一区二区三区爽爽爽| JAPANESE在线播放国产| 日韩人妻无码精品无码中文字幕| 免费观看日本污污ww网站一区| 亚洲精品456人成在线| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡网站| 亚洲最大视频网| 老师我好爽再深一点的视频|