Lanvin Has Been Caught In A Financial Crisis. Is It Possible To Tide Over The Difficulties?
France, after breaking up with the "signboard" Alber Elbaz Albert elbates.
Luxury goods
Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Lang has been caught in a financial crisis. The sudden announcement of the injection of Wang Xiaolan by the controlling shareholder and Taiwan publishing tycoon also confirms the authenticity of the rumor from the side.
According to the world clothing and shoe net, the annual revenue of Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Lang has recorded a huge decline of 23% and 30% in recent two years, and the net loss of 18 million 300 thousand euros in 2016 is expected to expand to at least 27 million euros this year. The group auditor has submitted a financial crisis warning to the Paris commercial court.
The source also revealed that if Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang won't get capital injection in exchange for breathing space, it will not be able to pay employees in January next year.

On Tuesday, Wang Xiaolan issued a statement through Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Wen, who said, "we have always believed in Lanvin's fashion house and are convinced of its future".
brand
Bringing back its location, it is decided to inject funds into the end of 2017 to support the future development of the brand.
However, the amount of capital injection is not clear.
Wang Xiaolan has been holding Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Wen for 17 years. Two years ago, she and Alber Elbaz were divided on the issue of "selling" and "not selling". In October, Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Wen suddenly announced that Alber Elbaz had left, because he was dissatisfied with Wang Xiao Lan's Conservative Development strategy, which led to slow development of the brand, but he had never been willing to sell.
Many employees of Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen follow Alber Elbaz's "betrayal". They not only went on strike with the support of Alber Elbaz, but the Union also sued management.
In the short span of two years since then, Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen has replaced two art directors.
In July of this year, Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Lang ended with France.
Designer
Bouchra Jarrar cooperation, and hired in 80s of last century, served as Balmain Balmain men's wear designer French designer Olivier Lapidus take over.
After losing the aura of Alber Elbaz two years later, in September this year, Olivier Lapidus's first Lanvin wholesale sales order was 42 days later, but it was not ideal for the long Lanvin wholesale sales order. The insider revealed a sharp decrease of 50% compared with the same period last year, and the luxury department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue had abandoned the brand.
Industry analysts believe that the rebuilding of Lanvin's Langwen brand needs to take several quarters to turn it into a driving force for earnings growth.
Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Lang reached its peak in 2012, but its annual sales were only 235 million euros.
It has been reported that management has decided to change the strategy to reshape the brand's "downgrade" to "French version of Michael Kors", and move away from the Boissy d 'Anglas headquarters of the Jeanne Lanvin brand launched in the end of the year to remove the cost and move to the Levallois Levallois area in the outskirts of Paris. The source said the move also marked the end of an era. "Kors"
In recent years, Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen has been controlling costs by shutting down deficit stores and cutting advertising expenses.
This summer, the descendants of Jeanne Lanvin, the founder of the brand, sold the building of the Swiss men's flagship store in the suburb of Paris, Saint 1.5-2.0 on the road of 1.5-2.0 billion euros to the Real Estate Company of the Swiss luxury group re Financi SA re CFR.S SA.
Now, Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen is consulting with Richemont SA's summit group. The source of WWD has revealed that if the progress is good, Jeanne Lanvin SA will be willing to accept millions of euros in compensation and withdraw from the store.
Richemont SA has confirmed the existence of the paction, while Jeanne Lanvin SA spokeswoman Lang Wen said that no decision has been made at this stage.
Wang Xiao Lan, who appreciated the 14 years of Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Wen, left Alber in 2015 and fled in 2016. The Group recorded its first loss in nearly ten years.
Under the background of financial difficulties, the management of Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Lang has also been turbulent.
Ralph Bartel, a Swiss businessman with a 25% stake in the group, and Mallevays Pierre, an investment banker, withdrew from the board in July this year, because Wang Xiaolan took the lead in making the appointment of the two most recent art directors.
Earlier, Ralph Bartel had proposed to inject capital into the group in exchange for a controlling stake. Of course, Wang Xiaolan refused.
She was sticking to the Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen business while consolidating the control of the group by putting her Nicolas Druz into the new CEO. The Mich Le Le, who was the chief executive officer in 2013, served as the deputy finance officer of Simone Mantura, which joined in September, and served as chief financial officer.
The audit of Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Wen is a request made by the trade union. Employees are worried that the group will be unable to pay wages early next year.
Informed sources said that in the future Jeanne Lanvin SA Lang Wen still has the ability to maintain operation in the next few years.
Group spokesman stressed today: "Lanvin has been paying salaries to employees and will continue to do so."
Alber Elbaz had hoped that Wang Xiaolan would sell Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen to the Qatar Royal fund, the current Qatar, with Valentino Fashion Group SpA, Valentino and Pierre Balmain Balmain.
There is also news that Gucci Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent Saint Laurent's parent company Kering SA (KER.PA) Kai Yun group is closely watching the progress of Jeanne Lanvin SA Langwen.
More interesting reports, please pay attention to the world clothing shoes and hats net.
- Related reading
- Information Release of Exhibition | 2012 (Shanghai) Eleventh Venture Capital Investment And Franchise Exhibition
- DIY life | How To Properly Wear And Maintain Jewelry?
- Footwear industry dynamics | Exchange Rate Continues To Appreciate &Nbsp; Shoe Enterprises Profit Margins Are Getting Thinner.
- Local hotspot | The Helpless Of Wenzhou Enterprises' People'S Loans Is Not To Die Immediately, But To Die Slowly. "
- Enterprise information | Bright Eyes To Children'S Wear BABIBOO Will Show Its Charm In Pazhou Museum, Guangzhou.
- Shoe Express | 彪馬明年大舉進軍印度市場 計劃增加100多家新店面
- quotations analysis | 山東:棉花行情弱勢 籽棉收購量較小
- quotations analysis | 常熟(市區琴湖路及古里鎮)滌絲市場一周行情點評
- quotations analysis | 盛澤化纖市場行情動態快報
- Instant news | 外貿環境忐忑變數 中國鞋企生存艱難
- Hermes Is Trying To Reverse The Layout Of The Electricity Supplier Market.
- Vivarte Sells Merkal For Restructuring Debts
- If The Factory Owner Runs Away With The Money, Should The Brand Be Responsible To The Workers?
- The Future Development Of The Electricity Supplier Has A Long Way To Go.
- Han Xue'S Latest Fashion Blockbuster Is Concise And Capable And Shows Its Exquisite Tenderness.
- 2017 Double Eleven Attacks, Clothing Electricity Providers Prepare For War Ahead Of Schedule
- International Fashion Classics BILLY The Return Of The Cowboy King
- L'OREAL Joined Balmain Airborne Shanghai Supermodel Xi Meng Yao Surprise
- CHIC2017 (Autumn) The Fashionable Soul Of Fur Feather
- CHIC2017 (Autumn) - China, Attractiveness