• <abbr id="ck0wi"><source id="ck0wi"></source></abbr>
    <li id="ck0wi"></li>
  • <li id="ck0wi"><dl id="ck0wi"></dl></li><button id="ck0wi"><input id="ck0wi"></input></button>
  • <abbr id="ck0wi"></abbr>
  • <li id="ck0wi"><dl id="ck0wi"></dl></li>
  • Home >

    D&G'S "Brand Insult Crisis" Returned To Fashion Week. The Brand Crisis Is Far From Over.

    2019/1/17 9:05:00 231

    D&GInsult To ChinaBrand Crisis

    A new generation of young Chinese consumers are getting rid of the fact that they are being offended.




    In January 12th, Dolce&Gabbana held a high - profile high - profile custom show in Milan and returned to the Milan fashion week on Saturday to release the latest men's series.

    It is worth noting that this is the first official appearance of Dolce&Gabbana in the international fashion week after "insulting China Incident".

    This is also the Dolce&Gabbana that had been sentenced to death by Chinese consumers and suffered the most serious brand crisis in history. It reappeared after two months.




    In the latest series, Dolce&Gabbana abandoned the more exaggerated printing elements in the past, returned to the retro elegant style, and displayed the Italy style and exquisite craftsmanship with fur fur collar coat, self-cultivation suit jacket and crocodile leather shoes.




    Surprisingly, many of the customers appeared after the show, although fewer Chinese stars and KOL have publicly boycotted the brand, but the appearance of Chinese models and buyers appeared.

    The same thing happened last month in the Dolce&Gabbana advanced custom show.




    According to Stefano Gabbana, the leading actor of "insult China Incident", most of the products were ordered by customers from the United States, India, Russia, Canada, Angola, Germany, Singapore and Japan after the end of the luncheon lunch. 18 of the 25 Chinese customers were invited to attend the fashion show, and only 7 customers chose not to participate.




    Another source said that the brand was still boycotted on the Chinese e-commerce platform, but once said that the foreign luxury business platform Farfetch and Net-a-Porter under Dolce&Gabbana brand products are now gradually resuming sales of the brand product.




    Even in the most severe week of the crisis, Dolce&Gabbana's sales in the mainland of China only recorded a 18% decline, and some Chinese consumers have already bought the brand products in the event of discounts and promotions, according to insiders.




    A month ago, the Stefano Gabbana, who vowed to admit mistakes and decided not to use Instagram, restarted the release of posts. As of the time, there were 53 new entries, the number of fans increased to 1 million 900 thousand, and the number of fans before the "insult to China Incident" was 1 million 860 thousand.




    In fact, Dolce&Gabbana has made mistakes more than once.




    From the Stefano Gabbana mouth, many stars were uncovered. By 2013, the designer group published a disbelief in the same sex marriage, and then blacklisted the media that wrote unfriendly comments, and was accused of tax evasion. The reputation of the Dolce&Gabbana industry has been worrying.




    It is worth pondering that the "insult to China Incident" fuse is also due to its ugly and distorted Chinese traditional catering culture.

    This event may wake up other luxury brands who want to enter the Chinese market. But today, the Dolce&Gabbana, who should learn most from it, is obviously not really valued.




    Some analysts have pointed out that the growth of Chinese consumers has been rapid in the past two years. With frequent overseas travel and widened horizons, a new generation of young Chinese consumers are getting rid of the situation of being offended without knowing themselves, and are beginning to identify the injustice in social marketing and make voice through social media.

    • Related reading

    Bailong Oriental Loss 70 Million Yuan To Think About How To Treat Cotton Hedging Surplus And Deficit?

    Company news
    |
    2019/1/16 17:11:00
    12

    Will The Next LVMH Appear In China? Textile Private Entrepreneurs Enter The Column Of CCTV's Dialogue To Talk About Innovation

    Company news
    |
    2019/1/16 17:11:00
    27

    Hai Lan's Home New Year Advertisement Has Been Controversial And Accused Of Distorting The Values Of Young People.

    Company news
    |
    2019/1/16 17:10:00
    35

    Change The Name Of The Store To CK, Erase All Traces Of Raf Simons, And Share Prices Immediately Soared.

    Company news
    |
    2019/1/16 17:10:00
    30

    Lining Also Plans To Share A Lot Of Gold Nuggets.

    Company news
    |
    2019/1/16 17:07:00
    32
    Read the next article

    Jian Sheng Group, Which Built 4 Factories In Vietnam, Will End Its Own Brand.

    Zhejiang Jian Sheng group Limited by Share Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Kin Sheng group") recently announced that, due to the project earlier than expected, intends to terminate "Sheng Sheng".

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区乱码网站| 国产精品免费精品自在线观看 | 中文字幕久久久| 被cao的合不拢腿的皇后| 日韩高清在线免费观看| 国产欧美日韩精品综合| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮无码专区| xxxx69hd老师| 蝌蚪视频app下载安装无限看丝瓜苏| 日韩人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 欧美日韩综合在线视频免费看| 壮熊私gay网站的| 亚洲精品免费观看| 99在线免费观看| 精品国产人成亚洲区| 日韩大片高清播放器| 国产午夜鲁丝片av无码免费| 久久亚洲精品国产亚洲老地址| h在线观看视频免费网站| 欧美一级视频在线高清观看| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽免费网站| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久| 2022国内精品免费福利视频| 欧美丰满熟妇xx猛交| 国产成人悠悠影院| 久久久久99精品成人片直播| 精品欧美日韩一区二区三区| 好吊色青青青国产在线观看| 亚洲精品成人网站在线观看 | 久久久精品中文字幕麻豆发布| 色费女人18毛片**在线| 成人av免费电影| 人久热欧美在线观看量量| 777四色米奇欧美影院| 有坂深雪初尝黑人在线观看| 国产精品永久免费视频| 亚洲av之男人的天堂网站| 深夜福利视频导航| 日韩人妻无码精品无码中文字幕| 国产91精品一区二区视色| 中文字幕电影在线观看|